Monday, March 9, 2009

Shopping...huahuahua :(

Yesterday(8 March 09) i'm wasting my money again. I do not have any plan to go shopping. We just went out to church for BM mass at 11.15am. After mass, as usual we go to find something to eat. One of my friend didn't join us coz she's in hurry. After buy Tambun's biscuit...she directly going back to her house. I guess...hehehe. While we go to "Sin Nam Hong"...our favourite place to eat. Hahahaha...actually i like to eat "Yong Tau Fu" there. Every week i must grab that food. Haahahaha. My friend always said i'm "Hantu Yong Tau Fu". Whatever...

After we isi perut...then actually we want to going back already la...but then we go to Camelion...hahaha...buying some accesories here..my friends buy some makeup kit. Hihihi...

What i want to say here is i buy something that actually i don't need to buy. I've lost my mind coz i already buy a new dress. What's wrong with me. I cannot keep my own promise that i wont buy things not really needed. But now i do it again. God please forgive me...

Even until now, i'm still thinking why must i bought it...i can still my other dress. Dah la maybe i can only use it here for that dinner. I don't think i want to used it on Gawai. Huh...meluat orang nangga ku kelak...ada ku jadi buah mulut orang tua kat kampung aku ya. Sapa suruh...padan dengan muka aku. Kenapalah mudah sangat kalah dengan kehendak yang tidak berpatutan juga. Hmmm...what to do. dah beli pun...nanti kalau i keep saying benda ni kan ada pula yang menyampah dengar...

Biar lepas je la...huhuhu...dah la lepas ni kena fikir nak cari heel yang sesuai dengan dress yang baru beli tu. Tu la..gatal sangat nak beli dress baru...tau2 pula dah tak padan dengan heel yang sedia ada. Padan muka aku...lepas ni buat lagi...memang la tak pernah sedar diri betul.

No comments:

Post a Comment